How do you consume Omega 3? If someone asks this question, you avoid that person altogether because you never think of nutrients while consuming food. Or you are the kind of person who consumes a handful of walnuts and almonds and thinks you consume Omega 3 adequately. Or you are the person who eats a lot of fish. Lastly, you could be the person who is aware of the Omega 3 intake and is searching for a good quality supplement.
Welcome to our product review – it is about Performance Lab’s Omega 3, a unique supplement that has a good taste and is rich in plant-based Omega 3 and Vitamin D3. Yes, we know you want to read more and so start reading over here!
Performance Lab Omega-3 Key points
- One of the best Omega 3 supplements in the world.
- Clean, safe, natural, and sustainable supplement.
- Uses algae form of Omega 3, which is natural and safe.
- Improves brain, heart, and eye health and is excellent for immunity and muscle strength.
- 30-day guarantee on first purchases (money will be returned).
- Excellent customer support team.
What is Performance Lab Omega-3?
Performance Lab Omega-3 is a specific vitality supplement that optimizes cell performance levels and ensures overall health and vitality.
- It is great for improving the health of vital organs such as the brain, eyes, and heart.
- It is also a muscle relaxant and promotes soothing joints and muscle support.
It is a supplement that everyone should consume for vitality, performance, well-being, immunity, and cardiovascular health. You will not feel anything weird as you consume it and be delighted that you are seeking similar benefits like fish oil supplements with scientifically proven ingredients only.
How does Performance Lab Omega-3 work?
Before we move to the working of this supplement, it is essential to know the true working of Omega 3s. The Omega 3 fatty acids are excellent in optimizing cell membranes that ensure all the body organs work efficiently and are biologically performing well. It could be your brain or eyes or your heart; when it receives Omega 3 in sufficient quantities, it pumps and works in the best way.
However, people do not consume Omega 3 fish oil supplements because they leave a fishy, weird, and odd fishy aftertaste in the mouth and do not make you feel good the whole day. Moreover, some supplements are loaded with heavy metals that are toxic and artificial fillers that damage the content of the supplement. However, Performance Lab Omega 3 works by optimizing your cell performance without leaving any weird taste in the mouth or damaging your health through contaminants. Furthermore, it is clean, ecologically sustainable, and is safe for well-being.
It is derived from Algae and not through any shells of fish, or other substances. It provides potent DHA-EPA benefits without any drawbacks of fish consumption.
Active Ingredients and Composition of Performance Lab Omega-3
The primary active ingredient in Performance Lab Omega 3 is Omega Algal Oil. It constitutes of three secondary ingredients, namely:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 300mg.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 600mg.
- Natural Vitamin D3 – 5mcg.
DHA and EPA ensure flexibility and overall functioning of the cell membranes. It also helps with three main vital functions:
- Cell membranes keep the harmful substances away from entering the body and let only the selective, healthy substances enter smoothly.
- Cell membranes are good at communicating with external substances as they receive and give out neurotransmitter signals.
- Cell membranes create and handle the enzymes and other compounds to deal with the body’s immune system.
As the overall functioning and management of cell membranes are handled by Omega 3, a person can ensure that his body’s organs are working seamlessly along with other body systems. These ingredients promote the health of the heart, muscles, brain, eyes, joints, and bones. Additionally, it also promotes cognitive and immune functioning.
Algae is the best and most authentic source of Omega 3, and it is clean, safe for the environment and a person’s health. However, large fish contain toxic metals, chemicals, pollutants, and pesticides as it is natural for the contaminants to collect in the fish bodies.
Natural Vitamin D3 is excellent for your bones and joints, and you can never get enough from the natural sunlight, and hence, it is inevitable to add it to this supplement.
How is Performance Lab Omega-3 better as compared to other fish oils in the market?
- Source – Performance Lab Omega 3 is made from algae, a natural and completely safe ingredient, and not from fish caught from contaminated water as used by other brands.
- Eco-sustainable – Algae is eco-friendly as it belongs to the world’s biomass and can never go extinct. Moreover, it is a fast-growing herb and we will not face any shortage in the future. However, other brands derive Omega 3 from global fish stocks, and it is harmful to the environment. Fishes could go extinct and are certainly inhumane and immoral to kill them in huge quantities for the sake of our well-being.
- Natural source – It does not require heavy activities and machinery to process algae as it is naturally derived. But in the case of fish, as sourced by other brands, one needs to purify and process them, requiring numerous activities.
- Suitable for Vegans – Performance Lab products, including Omega 3 supplements, are 100% suitable for vegans. Whereas, vegans and vegetarians might not find it comfortable consuming other branded supplements as they contain fish and other substances.
- DHA and EPA – Performance Lab Omega 3 is all about DHA and EPA and consists in a proper proportion of 2:1. But in the case of other branded supplementation, this perfect ratio is not maintained, and you are likely to consume these two ingredients haphazardly.
- Nothing weird – With Performance Lab Omega 3, you will not experience any fishy burps and unpleasant fishy aftertaste, but this is a guaranteed side effect in the case of other brands.
- Vitamin D- Hey, have you ever come across an Omega 3 supplement containing Vitamin D3? No, but Performance Lab owners are careful, and they ensure that you seek the desired dosage of Vitamin D3 through this supplement.
- NutriGels – Omega 3 from Performance Lab are vegan soft gels made from tapioca, unlike low-quality soft gels by other brands.
Benefits of using Performance Lab Omega-3
- It promotes a Healthy Brain – With the blend of DHA+EPA, Performance Lab promotes healthy brain functioning and optimal healthy brain structure. It improves attention span, recollection, and processing abilities. It promotes a balanced mood and reduces the aging of your brain in certain older adults.
- It promotes Healthy Eyes – Omega 3 works as a building block for eye care and development. DHA is an ingredient that safeguards the retina, resolves dry eye syndrome, and enhances visual performance.
- It promotes a Healthy Heart – Researchers have purported that Omega 3 is an excellent nutrient for optimal heart functioning and cardiovascular health. It maintains heart rhythm, circulation, blood triglyceride levels, and blood pressure levels as well. It also reduces the risks of coronary heart diseases, but this finding needs stronger research and evidence.
- It nurtures the Musculoskeletal System – According to researchers, Omega 3 helps in stimulating muscle protein synthesis, neuromuscular functioning, and fighting fatigue. It also reduces muscle soreness and damage. Furthermore, it maintains bone density and soothes the stiffness and soreness you experience in your joints.
- It is excellent for blood circulation, heart health, and overall performance.
- It preserves muscle mass, promotes quick recovery, and reduces soreness in muscles.
- The triglyceride Omega 3 is 70 percent more natural and can be absorbed into the body.
- DHA and EPA are in the ratio of 2:1 to promote better immunity.
- The natural algae is better than the fish oil contained in other Omega 3 supplements.
- There are no toxic metals, mercury, or contaminants contained in this supplement.
- It is easy to consume as it does not leave any after-taste or weird smelly burps in your mouth. So, you will feel awesome with Performance Lab Omega-3.
- Since Algae is natural and sustainable, this supplement is eco-friendly and does not deplete any natural resources.
- The soft gels are vegan and are called NutriGels.
- The algae sourced by Performance Lab is grown in indoor facilities in the United States.
- The supplement is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fast shipping, discounts on packages, and friendly customer service are some of the brand benefits.
- It is pricey to buy one package of Omega 3 as 1 box of this supplement will cost you $49. But why not buy the 3 Months package to save money and also get 1 free supply in order to have the supplement in stock for a longer duration and at much lower cost.
Does Performance Lab Omega-3 have side effects?
Other brands do produce Omega 3 supplements, but they contain the toxic substances of the fish, fillers, and additives to make the supplement more fulfilling. So, it is right to say that Performance Lab Omega 3 is plant-based and entirely safe and does not contain fillers or toxic substances that can cause any kind of harm to your body or act as risk factors.
There are no colors, no animal-based content, no fragrances or flavoury substances to add taste to the supplement. And best of all, which you will experience for yourself, it does not leave a bad taste in the mouth or gastric distress, in spite of not having any artificial flavors added to it.
If you are pregnant or have certain sensitivities towards any of the ingredients mentioned on this supplement, you can take a doctor’s opinion before trying it out. This step is to ensure safety even if we know that Omega 3 by Performance Lab does not result in any unpleasant effects.
Want to buy Performance Lab Omega-3? Here are the top 10 reasons to make it yours
- Bulk purchase discounts and free bottles
- Rapid shipping facility
- Money returned within 30 days if not satisfied
- Safe and fully encrypted payment gateways
- No need for a doctor’s approval
- No weird fishy aftertaste or fish burps
- Recommended for daily nutritional requirements
- The only plant-based alternative to fish oil supplements
- Suitable for vegans and all ages
- No Toxic contaminants, hence no adverse reactions.
Performance Lab Omega-3; Price Structure
|Supply for 3 months (3 Boxes + One Box free)||$147.00|
|Supply for 2 months (2 Boxes)||$98.00|
|Supply for 1 month (1 Box)||$49.00|
|Where to Buy Performance Lab Omega-3 Risk-Free?||Click to visit the Performance Lab Omega-3 Official Website.|
All these packages are accompanied by fast shipping. You can contact the team, and don’t worry; tracking details will be mailed to you by the company as soon as you place the order. The prices are reasonable, but you can grab more savings if you buy the package for 3 months. Plus, you don’t have to stress whether the supplement will be in stock or not or will last you for the said period.
Performance Lab Omega 3 is effective, safe, and clean, and any person consuming it regularly can experience ample health benefits. It provides heart and brain health benefits and does not let you suffer in any kind of pain or bad immune responses. It is suitable for everyone in the world, whether you are a vegan or not, whether you are above 50 or under 20.
It is reviewed reasonably with positive reviews by happy customers as they have found the best plant-based alternative Omega 3 supplements. They are also happy that they take care of the environment and do not consume toxic metals as they consume this supplement.
So, go for it, try a single bottle of Performance Lab Omega-3 as the money-back guarantee covers your first purchase. If you are confident and do not need any trial-and-error, you can go grab a bulk package and get a free bottle.
Q1. For whom is Performance Lab Omega-3 suggested?
Ans.: Performance Lab Omega 3 is suitable for everyone who wants to uplift their health and spirits and live a happy life. It is for those whose Omega 3 levels are down, and their diets do not consist of this nutrient.
Q2. For whom is Performance Lab Omega-3 not suggested?
Ans.: It is not suggested for those who have sensitivities towards certain ingredients. Moreover, infants need to make sure whether they can consume this supplement or not. The same applies to pregnant and lactating women.
Q3. What is the suggested dosage of Performance Lab Omega-3?
Ans.: 2 daily soft gels – this is the minimal dosage of Performance Lab Omega-3. You can consume up to 4 a day but not more than that. You cannot expect a bottle of soft gels to instantly work on your body and hike your Omega-3 levels at once. However, ensure that you consume the first meal or the breakfast and not skip it. This supplement is not a replacement for your breakfast or any meal for that matter.
Q4. How to order Omega-3 from Performance Lab?
Ans.: If you are an Amazon user, you might be disappointed to know that Performance Lab Omega-3 supplements are not available on eCommerce portals. But Omega-3 is readily available on the Official Performance Lab Website. There are several benefits of buying from this portal than buying from another random famous platform. You can avail of discounts, fast shipping, money-back guarantee, and add multiple supplements from the store in a few clicks.
Q5. How soon is Performance Lab Omega-3 shipped to your house?
Ans.: Performance Lab provides fast shipping on all its products. You can expect the delivery at the earliest when you place an order for Omega 3 supplements. Tracking information will be sent to you by email once you submit the order.
Q6. What is Performance Lab Omega-3’s product guarantee?
Ans.: Omega-3 of Performance Lab has a money-back guarantee of 30 days. It is great as within this period; you can decide whether or not you want to continue with the supplement and return the same on dissatisfaction. It safeguards your money, and you don’t have to worry whether your money will be lost in the purchase or not.
Name – Natalie (Colorado, United States)
Age – 32.
Purpose – For better family health.
Feedback – “Everyone knows how responsible I am towards my family. I take care of their health and choose supplementation only after research. I even do considerable research on a doctor before consulting him/her for any of my family members. As I realized the importance of Omega-3 and found that we were lacking in its consumption, I came across Omega-3 supplementation by Performance Lab. They are vegan-friendly, and that’s why it is suitable for my vegetarian mother. My father has been benefitted a lot, and he is experiencing a lot less cardiovascular issue.”
Name – Augustine. (Melbourne, Australia)
Age – 35.
Purpose – For better vitality and health.
Feedback – “I didn’t know about the importance of Omega-3s until one day, my friend was prescribed the related medications. His immunity had worsened, and he suffered from severe muscle pain. Massages did help him, but not in the long term. The doctor advised him to take a diet rich in Omega-3s, but he didn’t do that, and finally, he had to take a supplement. When I read all the information about these nutrients, I decided to go for an Omega-3 supplement. Yes. Performance Lab is amazing, and I don’t have to depend on walnuts and almonds all the time for the said dosage.”
Name – Cayson (Auckland, New Zealand)
Age – 28
Purpose – For muscle enhancement, development, and recovery
Feedback – “I’ve been using Performance Lab Omega-3 for a little while now and I love it! As mentioned on the site, it does help with protein synthesis, muscle preservation and quick muscle recovery. I definitely feel like it’s helped me to stay in shape and recover quicker after workouts. I highly recommend this product!”
Name – Martine (Bandung, Indonesia)
Age – 42
Purpose – For brain health
Feedback – “Performance Lab Omega-3 is a great product that helps maintain a healthy brain function. I have been taking the capsules as recommended for a while now and truly it has really helped me focus and stay on task. It is also gender neutral so anyone can use it without any problems. Overall, I highly recommend this vegan omega 3 capsules to anyone looking for a good way to maintain and boost his/her cognitive performance.”
Name – Ulfah (Al Ain, UAE)
Age – 55
Purpose – For promoting a healthy heart and cardiovascular health
Feedback – “I was pleasantly surprised with the Performance Lab Omega-3. I have always been a little skeptical of fish oil supplements, but this product really delivered. My cardiovascular performance was noticeably better and I felt more energetic overall. The price is also very reasonable, which is a big plus. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective omega-3 supplement.”
Name – Rayden (Quezon City, Philippines)
Age – 51
Purpose – For promotes better eye health
Feedback – “Performance Lab Omega-3 is a great product and I have definitely seen a difference in my vision and less headache as a cause of dry eyes. The capsules are easy to swallow and don’t cause any stomach upset. Overall, I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for better eye health.”